Discover your skills and interests to help you determine and achieve your film career goals.
Film is global, with billion-dollar markets now in North America, China, and India. With that type of economic growth, the business side of film has had to change drastically to keep pace. There are more people involved in making a film, with jobs delegated between pre-production, production, and post-production. What are those film careers and how do you get started?
To help you determine and achieve your career goals, we have created this comprehensive career guide. Yellowbrick’s Ultimate Film Career Guide is your source to discover jobs in film and learn entry points into the film industry. In this guide, you can begin to explore the jobs that drive the market, then search for your perfect career by area of interest, skills, companies, or industry experts.
Learn about your skills and interests, and articulate them confidently to identify film career options within the industry that you might pursue. Then, implement a successful strategy to attain your desired outcomes.
In this guide you’ll find the following information:
- Overview of the film industry
- Future of the film market
- Film Career Library
- Career Planning Strategy to get into the film industry
You’ll also find simple exercises that help you:
- Form a career planning strategy to get into the film industry
- Find your passion in film and identify an area of interest to pursue
- Learn the film industry through top studios and its key players
- Identify your skills and match them to a film area of interest
Ready to jumpstart your career in the film and TV industry? Check out our Film & TV Industry Essentials Course for more information and enroll today to gain the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in this dynamic field!