During the 2018-19 season, more than 30 million people attended Broadway shows and touring productions, generating over $1.8 billion dollars. That growth led to an increase in jobs on stage and behind the curtain with arts and cultural employment in the U.S. growing by 1.2% in 2019. What are those jobs and how do you get started in the performing arts industry?
To help you determine and achieve your career goals, we have created this comprehensive guide. Yellowbrick’s Ultimate Performing Arts Career Guide is your source to discover opportunities and learn entry points into the performing arts industry. In this guide, you can begin to explore the performing arts jobs that drive the performing arts market, then search for your perfect career by area of interest, skills, companies, or industry experts.
Learn about your skills and interests, and articulate them confidently to identify options within the performing arts industry that you might pursue. Then, implement a successful strategy to attain your desired professional outcomes.
In this guide you’ll find the following information:
- Overview of The Performing Arts Industry
- Future of The Performing Arts Market
- Performing Arts Career Library
- Career Planning Strategy to get into The Performing Arts Industry
You’ll also find simple exercises that help you:
- form a career planning strategy to get into the performing arts industry
- find your passion in performing arts and identify an area of interest to pursue
- learn the performing arts industry through top brands and its key players
- identify your skills and match them to a performing arts area of interest
Download this guide to start planning your performing arts career. Whether you’re a novice, a student, or a professional, you can further your career path by downloading this guide that will help you begin understanding the opportunities available, as well as the skills and qualifications you need to succeed.